Memory for TI89
Harold A. Climer
2006-06-05 12:19:20 UTC
Is there any way to add memory to a plain old vanilla TI89 ( not TI
Titanium)
Harold A. Climer
Dept.Of Physics,Geology,and Astronomy
University of Tennessee at Chattanooga
Chattanooga TN USA 37403
Tom Lake
2006-06-05 12:31:07 UTC
Post by Harold A. Climer
Is there any way to add memory to a plain old vanilla TI89 ( not TI
Titanium)
If you have AMS 3.10 loaded, that's the max memory you can get.
The older AMS versions kept you from using all the memory in the 89.

Tom Lake

P.S. When you got the Titanium from Amazon, what hardware version was it?
Harold Climer
2006-06-05 17:47:07 UTC
Post by Tom Lake
Post by Harold A. Climer
Is there any way to add memory to a plain old vanilla TI89 ( not TI
Titanium)
If you have AMS 3.10 loaded, that's the max memory you can get.
The older AMS versions kept you from using all the memory in the 89.
Tom Lake
P.S. When you got the Titanium from Amazon, what hardware version was it?
The one I just got from from Amazon has the latest ROM. Version 3.10.
I did not have to upgrade it. My older one had an earlier version. I
had to upgrade it.
I upgraded the plain old vanillia TI89 to version to 2.09
Harold A. Climer
Dept,Of Physics,Geology & Astronomy
U.T.Chattanooga
Room 318 Grote Hall
615 McCallie Ave
Chattanooga TN 37403
423-425-4546
Tom Lake
2006-06-05 18:12:56 UTC
Post by Harold Climer
Post by Tom Lake
P.S. When you got the Titanium from Amazon, what hardware version was it?
The one I just got from from Amazon has the latest ROM. Version 3.10.
I did not have to upgrade it. My older one had an earlier version. I
had to upgrade it.
Thanks but I was asking about the hardware version, either 3.00 or 4.00
Found in the About, Alpha-A screen.

Tom Lake
Harold Climer